Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Week 3: Results.

It seems strange that it has only been a little over 3 weeks since I started getting back into my workout and smart eating routine.   I feel like I am going on 3 months rather than 3 weeks.   I do feel that I am establishing great habits and I am happy about my progress.

I had my weekly weigh in yesterday and I decided to measure myself again to see if there is progress.
 Here are my results:
Weight - -4 pounds
Waist - 1&1/2 inches
Hips - 1/2 inch
Lower Abdomen - 3 inches
Chest - 4 inches
This week I am sticking to my 4 goals:
1. Exercise everyday for at least 1 hour. Every other day doing weight circuit along with cardio and then on off days at least 1 hour of cardio.
2. Drink lots of water.
3. Try to eat around 1500 calories but not counting them all exactly.
4. Drop 5 pounds.

If I can lose 5 pounds this week it will bring me down to a number I haven't seen in almost 3 years.   I hope I will start to see the difference in my face soon....I keep hoping it will show somehow but so far I can't tell a difference.   But I will keep on keeping on!!!
 I am NOT quitting and I know God is helping me each day!!!!

Total lost since my journey began:  19 pounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment