Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Week 1 - Accomplished!

I have had 4 things in my mind as my "goals" for the week.
1. Exercise everyday for at least 1 hour.   Every other day doing weight circuit along with cardio and then on off days at least 1 hour of cardio.
2.  Drink lots of water.
3.  Try to eat around 1500 calories but not counting them all exactly.
4.  Drop 5 pounds.

And I am happy to report that I met each goal this week....including the 5 pound drop!!!!   I am so happy about it all!   I felt like doing a happy dance as I saw the numbers on the scale and realized that my hard work and lots of prayers have paid off!   I know I could never do this alone.  I know God is helping me!

My 4 goals remain for this week.   Today has been a little crazy with taking one child to an ortho apointment in the morning and a bunch of life happening at home so I didn't get my workout until 11:00 tonight.   I just finished my cardio on my bike.   It is late and I am totally tired but I stuck to my goal and I feel really great about that!
I am off to bed so I can get up and workout all over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment